The ISCM World New Music Days 2017
November 2-8, 2017
An Individual Submission is submitted by an independent composer or a composer’s authorized representative. Only one work per composer may be submitted. Individual Submissions are not guaranteed a performance. Space for Individual Submissions is limited, but we will consider all submissions to the best of our ability.
Please provide accurate duration for the work submitted. While preference will be given to compositions with a duration of 12 minutes or less, works of all lengths will be considered.
All pieces must have been completed in the year 2006 or later. Priority will be given to works completed in 2011 or later.
Individual Submissions must be submitted online in English via Submittable.com. An entry fee of €53.50 applies to Individual Submissions, payable at the time of submission.
Individual Submissions must include the following materials:
- The composer’s personal and contact information, as required by Submittable.com. Submission Information de soumission
- The score (PDF document preferred), or audio/video documentation if the work does not have a written score.
- An audio or video recording of the work (if possible).
- Program notes for the submitted work in English (maximum 100 words).
- Technical rider which specifies all equipment that is necessary to perform the work.
- Short biography of the composer in English (maximum 100 words).
- Proof of nationality of the composer (copy of passport or identity card).
- High-resolution digital photograph of the composer.
- Accurate duration of the work.
- Year of composition.
- Payment of the €53.50 entry fee. The entry fee must be paid at the time of submission.
We encourage you to apply early so that we can review your application and make certain all information is provided before the deadline. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
November 15, 2016 at 11:59PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). Submissions are now closed.
Click here for the full list of selected works for ISCM World New Music Days 2017. For more details and the Rules of Procedure, please visit www.iscm.org