VOLUNTEER FOR ISCM2017
From answering questions, serving drinks, and ushering, to greeting local and international guests, we are looking for friendly, reliable, and dedicated volunteers to welcome the world to ISCM2017, November 2-8, 2017.
Volunteers are an integral part of making ISCM2017 a legacy for Canadian artists and audiences. We are now accepting volunteer applications for ISCM2017.
-Meet awesome people from around the world
-Gain experience, develop new skills, and share your skills with others
-Rush passes for entry into select ISCM2017 concerts
-Ticket to the Closing Night Concert at the Vancouver Playhouse and invitation to Post-Concert Reception
Step by Step Instructions – Volunteer Application
To become an ISCM2017 volunteer, applicants must:
1. Read through our Volunteer Roles
2. Pick your top 3 category preferences
3. Complete the Volunteer Application
4. If you are 18 years of age or under, please return a signed copy of the Parent Consent Form to Stephanie Loo at email@example.com
5. Your application will be processed, and shift sign-up will begin September 18th.
For more information, see the ISCM2017 Volunteer Handbook. Still have questions? Contact Associate Producer & Volunteer Manager Stephanie Loo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Responsibilities and Qualifications
ISCM2017 Volunteers will be expected to:
1. Attend one of the ISCM2017 volunteer orientation sessions, held at The Post at 750, 110-750 Hamilton St.
2. Commit to a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer time, or 3 shifts
3. Wear the ISCM2017 t-shirt and your volunteer pass while on duty
4. Be friendly, welcoming, and a punctual team player at all times
5. Festival or event experience an asset, but not required
Monday, September 25, 2017
ISCM2017 will feature 30+ events over 7 days with music from 50 countries. Founded in 1923 by such legendary composers as Schoenberg, Berg, Webern, and Janacek, ISCM World New Music Days are one of the globe’s most significant contemporary music festivals. Audiences will join more than 150 international new music professionals to hear over 100 new works from around the world played by over 25 beloved Canadian ensembles and soloists.