The ISCM World New Music Days 2017
November 2-8, 2017
An Official Submission must be submitted by a Section or Full Associate Member of the ISCM as of November 15, 2016. The ISCM statutes guarantee that at least one work from an Official Submission will be selected for performance in the ISCM World New Music Days 2017, providing the Submission adheres to the following rules:
1. The Official Submission must consist of exactly six works. Please refer to the ISCM’s “Rules of Procedure for the Organization of the ISCM World Music Days Festival” at www.iscm.org.
2. The six works must be submitted in a minimum of four different categories which are identified in this Call for Works.
3. An Official Submission may not include any work by a composer whose work was performed in the ISCM World Music Days 2016 in Tongyeong, South Korea.
4. All pieces must have been completed in the year 2006 or later. Priority will be given to works completed in 2011 or later.
While preference will be given to compositions with a duration of 12 minutes or less, works of all lengths will be considered. Please provide accurate duration for each work submitted.
Official Submissions must be submitted online in English by ISCM members using the ISCM’s Submission Wizard.
Official submissions must include the following materials for each of the six works:
- The composer’s personal and contact information, as required by the Submission Wizard at www.iscm.org. Submission Information de soumission
- The score (PDF document preferred), or audio/video documentation if the work does not have a written score.
- An audio or video recording of the work (if possible).
- Program notes for the submitted work in English (maximum 100 words).
- Technical rider which specifies all equipment that is necessary to perform the work.
- Short biography of the composer in English (maximum 100 words).
- Proof of nationality of the composer (copy of passport or identity card).
- High-resolution digital photograph of the composer.
- Accurate duration of the work.
- Year of composition.
We encourage you to apply early so that we can review your application and make certain all information is provided before the deadline.
Incomplete Official Submissions will not be considered.
November 15, 2016 at 11:59PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). Submissions are now closed.